Omg, I have a tumblr, a blog, a twitter and a facebook I no longer know where to post at anymore haha. Okay just want to say that the lighting up of the torch is like fucking cool! Singapore is going to waste so much money on keeping the flame on for the next 12 days HAHAA.
For this someone that was never close to me and never will, you are such a fucking jerk. Although no one really comes here anymore and you won't ever come pass here and see that this whole freaking big chunk of words that should be burned into your puny mind. You really should burn in hell for the misery you put people in. I have always believed in karma and that karma will get back on you if you do something wrong. I really hope it dawns upon you real soon so you will be in pain like how you set people in it. Have you felt that kind of pain that when you don't get a cut anywhere, you feel like you are fucking bleeding and that your heart is sinking down so badly although its still pumping hard in your chest. Never I believe. I have never ever liked you at all. And to think that I actually thought the hatred for you was gone at a period of time. Guess it just died down a bit because you remind me of someone I really hated so long ago for this same old reason. But I think you are not even on par with him. You made someone so happy and smiling everyday feel like not being able to live on for another day. How bad is this that you know that although what is in place for you the next day is something you can't face with and the misery just fucking builds up everyday but you don't have the courage to give a end to it. You know nothing, so stop going around misleading everyone that you are the party that is being hurt when you fucking chose all of these. I hate this kind of people where you try to pull everyone to your side, especially the close people to this person you are hurting. Even a kick in your dick now won't match up to the pain you build up in people. Guess how freaking bad this person is feeling right now. You will never know AGAIN.


No comments:
Post a Comment