So, my computer is finally working again. I hope it learns to die at the wrong time and save me trouble. Anyway, I won't be blogging much here unless I am an emo nemo because I prefer reblogging on tumblr. The photos there are like all I have ever wanted to say but didn't had the courage to.
Anyway, Wednesday was a great day out with dance girls, I miss them so much although I see them every morning!! Walked in circles and circles just to reach the floating platform because we are no longer dancers and we reminisce on the way about the routes we took 2 years ago with our favourite seniors heh ;D
Everything's so different now, I have been reading so many of the girl's tumblr, but I am glad we still have each other:) AWESOME BATCH OF 2010~! :D Tsk, I am sidetracking so much. Back to YOG preview. On the whole, I think the whole thing was a fail considering that Singapore spent 5 times the budget on it. Not really worth it in my opinion. Nevertheless, nanhua dancers were awesome much, the whole item was nice with not much distractions. Okay, I am just mentioning about the poledancers at the audience area for the fire chapter. Totally stole the limelight of what is happening on the platform :/
Rushed off to find beebz, bong and the guys after performance and just when we thought we couldn't catch up with them, we saw them running at the second storey:):):):) Sneaked in and omg the yog helpers are really tardballs hehe, we went in without getting stopped and after asking some sec2s where the holding area was, we found the 7 of them!!(L)(K)(Y) Everything happened like a drama and all of us were super high. Spammed many photos but I don't think they are uploaded yetxzxzzx :( Will post them when they are up. Teehee, "BATCH PHOTO".
MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS~☺♥


No comments:
Post a Comment