22.4.09

HELLO NOOBIES I AM DISGUSTED TO THE MAXXXX. HOR MENGTINGGG! SHE'S SO DISGUSTED TOO. I THINK I WILL HAVE A NIGHTMARE BUT I WILL SLAP MYSELF AWAKE BEFORE IT GETS NEAR ME. OMG YUCKS TO THE MAX _l_

anyway, i dreamt that i dropped all my teeth yesterday night. junai says its a sign of stressssss. omg of course laaa. mid years is like in 1 week time. i have like 12 chapters of chemistry, 100 over pages of geog and chim to the max bio. how can be not stressed! the duration given for a science paper already make me feel zzz. walaoo its like 2 hours and 15 minutes. scary anot. last time is 2 hours for 3 sciences right? omg D:

haha anywayyyyyy. i am still disgusted to the max. i shallnt elaborateeee. i dont think it deserves space on my blog HAHAHAA. omg so meannn. just like k, mengting ): anyway recess was kinda scary. sihong, phoebe and me all saw it. wah kept looking. we all had to pretend laughing la. super got sha qi the eyes. ohh and anyway, me and phoebe kept meeting into TT everywhere when we are not with mengting. awhhh no yuan fen sobxzxz sobxzxz norhxzx. HAHA OMG JIAO. and yayeeee they will come and help meeee haha, mengting lets all cry togetherrrrr :D

ahh and i am pissed with someoneeeee. dont know whether he/she is a sec2 or sec4 makes me feel zzzzzz all the way. I AM PISSED:(

aiyah anyway, i think i am going to fail emaths test tomorrow HAHAHAH. i am so jiao please go away. omg beg 100 million timeszx.

No comments: