20.8.10
10992.) I hate myself for letting people treat me the way that they do. I’m afraid to walk away, although I know I wont, for fear that I’m not strong enough to stay away. You know this aswell, and you use it to your advantage. One day, I hope I’m able to walk away from this. You’ll wait for me to come back, like I did all those other times, and I wont. This I promise you.
I have been swearing so much recently I think it's already a habit tsk. English O level Oral today was bad. I must be out of my mind to look at the teacher that was never interested in my conversation and let him slowly beat my confidence away that I forgot what I planned to said. It's so fml but whatever it's over now. I can't believe how calm I am now cause back in school I was whining like a dying dog. Guess now it's time to drill into my comprehension skills since I am like forever not answering what the question asks for. I think I think a little too much, but when I think lesser, I get the answer wrong anyway. What am I supposed to do then zomg?! I am a lost sheep because I still do not have the motivation to work. So, what now?


No comments:
Post a Comment