18.7.10

There is a "lie" in believe, "over" in lover, "end" in friend, "us" in trust, and "if" in life.

Haven been updating much cause apparently I haven been online for ages. Have been busy sewing and I am finally done with everything:D

Friday was epic and I can't believe that there is so much change between sec1s now and back then when I actually was a sec1. Hah can you believe it that a sec1 actually came up to mengting, jianwei and me to ask for xx's number when we don't even know their names. Wow much, seriously. Plan to study failed anyway mostly because we were entertaining the two sec1 girls, but chatted with mengting a lot about our eyecandy teehee:D Homed around 9.

Out with dance batch girls today and everything was awesome:) Been so long since we saw everyone and I really miss the times when we were still in dance together. Changes, changes and changes. Just didn't expect everything to be this bad at this state:(

Chatted a lot with the girls and reminisce about the past with them. Prelims 2 is not even here and we are all already planning for after Os, prom, after prom, christmas, overseas outing and chalets. Haha, I really can't wait for those days to come, when we can let our hair loose and party all day long. Guess I have to work hard for now to get happy days in return.

On a not very random note, saw 11:11 when I needed it the most. Wished for everything to go back to how it was in the past, because everything just sucks now:(

No comments: