Anyway, the youth day break for 3 days was awesome~~ Slacked like I was still in lower sec and oh god, I really miss those days when without even flipping the textbook once, you get a flying pass written on your paper!!
FRIDAY-0207
Slacked in school with random people trying to get a view of the itouch to view stomp or random blogs. Headed to causeway later to watch movie with Sihong, Mingyang and Haowen. Initially, wanted to catch 9 temples but My was not 16 yet LOL. So we failed to get the tickets and only got the Ip Man Legend movie. Doesn't matter much because we still sneaked in to catch the horror movie. Seriously, I see nothing about it to be NC16 tsk. The movie sucked balls there was no link at all but the graphics were damn gross, I swear I sprained my back when I flinched at the sight of the ghost appearing. Noob much but I don't really care. Homed after movie. OH THE BLOOD PLEDGE ANYONE? I know it will be damnit scary but I just want to catch it, period.
SATURDAY-0307
Primary school gathering at MINDS CAFE. Played games and had free flow of drinks. But I still think it's not worth it because it exceeds like 10 bucks, I am a poor girl~ Had dinner with the guys and KOI for the first time in my life. HOOKED. Yes, it's like damn awesome I officially am a fan of KOI! The milk tea is like marvelous but it's fattening( I dont care:D). Slacked and stoned outside library and homed around 10 cause the guys wanted to catch their soccer. Overall nice day, considering that it's been some time seeing them :)
SUNDAY-0407
The best day I thought it was :D Went over to cousin's house for a baby's 1 year old celebration. I swear I don't have much connections to babies but omg, this is the first time I hoped I had a younger baby brother! Thought that my day would be wasted at first but instead it was fun max playing with the baby! I never knew babies were that cuteeeeeee. OKAY I WANT A BABY BROTHERR! >:( Photossss~
MONDAY-0507
SLACK DAY. And playing of toy father brought back from Thailand.
AHAHAH CHILDISH MAX.
TODAYYYY~!
CAUGHT ECLIPSE AND TAYLOR LAUTNER IS FUCKING HOT!!! I WAS HOPING SO BADLY HE WAS HALF NAKED FOR THE WHOLE MOVIE BECAUSE HE IS REALLY MAD HOTT! I NO LONGER KNOW WHICH SIDE I AM AT. TEAM EDWARD OR TEAM JACOB. I JUST KNOW HE IS HOT MAX. AND IF ITS BASED ON THE MOVIE, OF COURSE JACOB WINS. TEEHEE, SUPERFICIAL I AM, FACE IT. AND OMG, WHO AGREES RILEY IS CUTEEEEE? :D VICTORIA SUCKS I AM GLAD SHE'S DEAD! HOW CAN SHE MAKE USE OF SUCH A CUTE AND HOT GUY, CONSIDERING THAT HER PARTNER JAMES IS SO FUCKING UGLY HAHAHAHA!!!
But on the whole, I think Eclipse is really awesome :D Although the fighting parts are really short and could be better. The kissing scenes were okayish but I think it's so cute when Bella, Jacob and Edward are all in the tent. "Would you attempt to control your thoughts?"-Edward. and "Admit it, I am hotter than you."-Jacob.
KOI AFTERWARDS~ ONE WORD: AWESOME :)
TAYLOR LAUTNER:
XAVIER SAMUEL(RILEY BIERS!):
OMG DAMN LONG POST HEHE!

















No comments:
Post a Comment