Celebrated with AK today after school for his last few days in nanhua. It was sad how I used to comment that he has major mood swings and that he sucks. He's so nice actually and my english indeed improved tremendously after his lessons. Guess the whole class is going to miss him when junaidah officially takes over. Hopefully, our english standards would remain as good as when he was still with us.
Back to the celebration, the cake was from secret recipe which I think is expensive max, but it was nice just a tad too sweet I think:/ Ah, and AK is super cool, he told us about his relationship stories and even accidentally blurted out a girl's name. If i am not wrong, the story involved like A, J, R, S. It was so complicating and AK was constantly licking the cream on him while cutting the cake. Funny max. I cant wait for the pictures to be up on facebook and of course, the video:)
Anyway, I kept forgetting to blog about my oral results. It was the total opposite of what I expected. Tsk, but I hope in the real O levels it could be as good as this :D All of these must be gained from the help of AK. I am really going to miss him a lot:(
Mood swings nowadays aren't getting better, thus these few days sucks tothemax ;(


No comments:
Post a Comment