13.6.10

I fucking hate making decisons.

Shit. Today officially marks the end of the two weeks of holidays. I am starting to panic. Even harder after having the real long talk with my brother last night. Been like 16 years ++ of my life and I never knew he had like 4 freaking girlfriends(and is having one now!!) and stuff tsk. But yah, talked like friends yesterday and it was reaaaal cool lol!

Anyway, DODO OUTING (407) tomorrow. Kind of excited hahaha. Its the first class outing I went. LOSER MUCH I KNOW! But whatever~~ I hope its fun. And I freaking swear I will study after that. I already told my dad to pluck off my TV and computer in room. Soon I will not be distracted by my new stalks and studying my ass off(or at least I hope so).

I MUST GET INTO SAJC SERIOUSLY!

Anyway, I finished reading nineteen minutes! NICE TTM~ I am starting to love to read books(sounds like a joke because I only read like 5 books in my sec sch life twilight series and this) HAHA! :D

No comments: