WOW, today I learnt that JEALOUSY KILLS. Stop, just fucking stop making excuses that your are not jealous. We all know people go for the more good looking ones and have a better impression of them at first sight. WE KNOW THAT FUCKING WELL! So, I guess its time your dig yourself out of your little holes that lacks attention:( YOU NEED IT SO MUCH, YOU REALLY DO! Now you get it :) BUT WHAT DO YOU FREAKING GAIN IN THE END?! You find yourself going to your facebook, removing the HEARTFELT comments for the person. WOW. Thats the mosttttt (oh no, I cant find a word to place in :C) action one can do. I am sorry i have to use such a lousy word like humji, BUT OH NO, I THINK THAT FITS YOU GUYS THE BEST :D So much for inserting a smiley face, i am giving you all of mine too. Thanks for being retarded enough to put yourself against the stronger side.
Of course, this doesnt apply to a certain you. Although I dont know why things turned out like this and what she did to make you decide to do this to a once very close friend, I dont want to be mean, but I guess these all started because of what you all did? Every decision made will have a cause for it and a consequence to bear later. Maybe, just maybe because its the wrong day to be this mean.


No comments:
Post a Comment