29.5.10

Was really quite lazy to post about bong's birthday chalet, but in the end I still decided to do so, because its been quite some time since all of us got together! GREAT TIMES ALWAYS ENDS FAST. Yah, but it was hell loads of fun there :)

Talked to sinzhi from toa payoh all the way till we reached some bus stop which i forgot where, but yah changes sucksssssss! I HOPE YOU ARE BETTTERRRR NOW :D ITS OKAY CAUSE ANGIE LOVES YOUUUU :) Met with px and junai later and proceeded to the chalet! HAHAH bong sucks cause she keeps saying F10 as S pen. I initially thought it was a penthouse. JOKE MUCH. So we walked the wrong way and had to walk back from S to F. Heh, but that saved us from compensating something bong lost! :O

* Feels damn accomplished :$* HAHA I STOLE SOMETHING IN MY WHOLE LIFE FOR THE FIRST TIME :D I think its damn exciting HAHAHA! It was kinda awkward when we reached the chalet cause the situation was damn tense or something like that. Everyone was fretting over the lost bbq stuff. AND EVERYONE THOUGHT OF STEALING BACK ANOTHER ONE SINCE OURS GOT STOLEN! BUT BONG REFUSES TSK. In the end, we still did it. HAHA. Got no trouble and everything and didnt have to compensate (Y)(Y)(Y) :D But in the end, we ended up having 2 bbq stuff cause the guys went to borrow from others. We borrowed too :) - just without asking ;)

Then we started playing slapjack once again. Reminds me so much of the last dance chalet which was fun max (L)! But this time, i became the card collector:( Karma for stealing LOL! So we played and gossiped and camwhored and talked damn loud. Everyone was so unglam, lying here and there and I really miss those dance times!:( After that, we waited for the guys to bathe and ate cake. Speaking about which, I am damn sad:( Cause i was waiting to be able to eat my durain cake but they smashed it! :'((( Lucky I told the girls to run into the room first, which allowed us to escape from cream on our faces, pimples the next day hah.

After washing up, it was time to leave already. Time flies when we want it to slow down, I wonder when will be the next time when we get to gather again cause every outing is always filled with so much memories :)

OH OH. FORGOT TO MENTION THAT EVERYONE LOVES MY CARD HAHA ;D

No comments: