I am such a sinner:( I think I have some very bad impression of black skin tone people because I always link dangerous things to them. Its been so long since i ever felt like this again lol.
Today while waiting for my bus at the bus stop, i spotted this indian man with a black bulky bag in his hands and the first thing that came into my mind was BOMB. No doubt. To make things worse, I seem to spot him making eye contact with another indian man who was walking around, or perhaps roaming around. I swear i was damn suspicious already because despite the common eye contacts, they act like they dont know each other! So, I was damn scared and I swear that my eyes were fixed on them to ensure that he doesnt leave his bag behind and walk away. Wah I think I am such a joke-.- I even moved away when he boarded the bus to make sure I was safe. LOL.
This reminds me about last year when I was on the mrt home. I spotted this indian man constantly clicking onto this thing he held in his hands. I was damn afraid he was going to like suicide bomb with all of the commuters on board. So i alighted and waited for the next train. HAHAHAHA, I know I am damn paranoid!
And please dont think I am selfish and escape myself(LOL LOL) because I ever wanted to inform people about my suspicions, but since its always my misinterpretation all the times, I decided not to! Because, everytime after I reach home, I will watch news to see whether there are bombing cases, but dont have!
HAHA die. I swear I am not racist okay. I am just like that because of the frequent showing of "BEWARE OF WHAT HAPPENS IN YOUR SURROUNDINGS" ads in the stations! :@


No comments:
Post a Comment