6.3.10

I LOVE 050310!

Back from the makeup campppp! :D Omg fun ttm i swear, poor jiji didnt come!:*( Camp was way better than expected and i spent it like happily, considering the fact that i should be grumpy cause its my birthday! :O

Everything was boring like shitxz at first when we knew our groupings. Bebe was separated from sihong and me:( And my group have some people that i obviously dislike, makes me disgusted ttm. For example, " WILL THERE BE WILD ANIMALS?" LOL TOTAL WTF, ENOUGH SAID. However, after some time i thought the camp was quite fun( on the whole). The night hike was like a 7km thing. Ran like crazy and sweat:( Stinks like a bomb but our efforts did pay off. We were the winning team B-) Although i still think its risky to walk through private houses with fucking big dogs! :( Had supper at cityvibe and reached school second to bathe. Refreshing ttm! :D HTHT with bebe and sihong, its been so long since we had such talks and its so amazing how everything is like now! :D Tossed and turned on the floor at night and finally slept at 2am plussss WHILE THE OTHER 2 SLEPT LIKE DEAD PIGS ALREADY! Reminds me much of the time when we first came into nanhua for OC. Like childish ttm lol. Woke up last LOLLL, and went to wash up.

Had lame shit morning assembly and then people were punished. Lol, poor sihong got caught for not surrendering her handphone like in the end and they were made to run 8 rounds, but they only ran 5 to 6 rounds to be exact i think lol. Had breakfast and was briefed afterwards.
Received lollipop and chocolates for being night hike's winning team then prepared for multi-level captains ball. FUN TTM! :D Everyone was so hiong, which reminds me of the sectwo times when clique vs the other girls in class. That pissy situation cause we always won was such a lol memory! Finally now i am able to experience the hiongness in everyone again. Been so long since i ever played properly:D But still, i miss playing with clique! I HOPE WE CAN PLAY LIKE THAT AGAIN, I WANT AN OUTINNNNNG! :D Team won once again probably cause we had 3 basketballers and a netballer in our group. I believe that was why we won lol. Meanwhile, when sihong and i was not playing, spotted xxxxzzzz hahah! Like the stupid old young times but its so fun and we think that bj is so cute! :D OKAY I THINK THAT BJ IS VERY CUTE! LOLLL :X I think he knows cause sihong and me very obvious haha shitshit(give shy face) lol jiao.

Camp was soon over then we completed our reflections and was released. I think group 1 is like cool ttm cause we won for both events for camp, pawn your asses :p Went to eat mos at causeway later and met into 406 girls, went to popular then gelare and HOME! :)
I know i missed out on hell loads of details but i just cant bear to go on anymore cause everything sounds so awkward and unnatural lol! I cant really express my feelings through words anymore cause my english is soooo bad:( SHALL SKIP SKIP TO BIRTHDAY THEN :D

MY LOVE FOR ALLLLLL OF YOU!(L)

I WANT TO THANK THE WHOLE WORLD FOR MAKING MY LAST BIRTHDAY IN NANHUA LIKE SUPER MEMORABLE! How the other batch mates received 2 relay but i only received one and all of the wonderful presents and wishes and MOST IMPORTANTLY CARDS! :D I love cards ttm cause its like i can read back to remember what exactly happen in the past, like penning down the important part of your life :D I want to thank everyone for even making the effort to wait until 12 to wish me birthday and those that made me very very special cards! It was my best birthday in nanhua ever! However, also the very last one! I will miss like every single dancer, especially batch! All the fun and stupid things we have been through and also being the only batch that no one wants to be in exco. I think we deserve to be cool for that!(Y) I will also miss clique and all my sisters! The 4 years and the world wars we have that made us even stronger and mature each time! :D LIKE A BOOMZ! And stupid haowen and mengting for staging an act to scare sihong, phoebe and me! Never will i forget that!!! Like a noob that got scammeddd! Haha, the thought of it happening makes me zzz again! AND AND SO MANY MANY MORE, like the birthday songs!:) What came most as a shock to me was the cards from sectwos, haha thanks a lot! :D Like totally everyone wrote in it! It was so much a surprise! HAHAHA:D Yah, and all these pretty much summarizes how i celebrated my birthday. Damn eventful this year, but i sure enjoyed every bit of it though i didnt wanted english oral practice and camp at first! THE BEST 0503 ANGELINEFOO HAD IN NANHUA! + STANLEYPAI HAHAHAHAHA! (L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)!!!!

No comments: