1.1.10

OMG YEAR 2009 STARTED LIKE THIS:
AND ENDED LIKE THAT!

I know my blog have been missing a hell lots of pictures so here is the post the whole world is waiting for! I still cant believe everything is just gone like that! Time really flies. I know i say this everytime when a year ends. But its true! :( Omg these are the people i love a lot a lot a lot! I know i am missing out on a lot of photos a lot of people! Some that i cant find and some that i suddenly remember but am lazy to edit. Take damn long leh! :( Sorry for all the dance picturesssss. I LOVE CLIQUE AS MUCH! Just that i think we didnt take enough pictures this year since we parted and go to different classes:( Its okay cause we still have next year! Our last year sad to say:( Okay all these photos make me feel very emotional now. I know next year everyone will be more busy than this year. Lesser fun lesser stalkings lesser outings and of course lesser photos. I just want to shout out to every single one that i know, that each and everyone of you are really special to meand I LOVE YOU ALL! So for year 2010, i wish all of you all the best! For those taking Os next year, lets jiayou together! And for those who just graduated and have graduated, may you make your right decisions for your future!

Tsk, i dont know how to end this post. Lets end off with a quote!
WHEN ONE DOOR OF HAPPINESS CLOSES, ANOTHER OPENS, BUT OFTEN WE LOOK SO LONG AT THE CLOSED DOOR THAT WE DO NOT SEE THE ONE WHICH HAS OPENED FOR US.
-Helen Keller

No comments: