Oh no:( I am really very very lazy to go and blog nowadays. Okay I take that back lol. I haven been like posting properly since I don't know when. Okay la so dry. I just wanna say its been so long since I posted. And its already halfway through January. I can feel that just after a blink of eye, January is over and it just goes on like that z.
First week of school was bad:( Hectic ttm. Felt so tiring and I swore to study everyday but it seems that my stamina is dying and it wont work out. I am already slacking down:( I worry for myself yet I wont move zz.
Best example is that i let my early release be a day that i play till late night and my Friday helping out for some Chingay performance. Got CIP hours but then it was the first time we were calefares not dancers, feels really bad and that makes me think of the time when I will graduate and everything. NO MORE DANCE:( Walao damn xiaoemoxzxzx.
Aiya skipskip. My flow sucks theres no flow now i worry for my compo :(:( Haha damn suck whatever i dont want to give a shit now. OHH and i want to say that actually i think 407 not that bad, party at Hui Shan's was good heh :D Bitchface:( I feel very lazy again! The vampire's assistant was lousy! SKIPPP~~
CITIZENSHIP DAY! :D:D
All I can say that is it takes a lot of passion to work as a nurse. I really admire them. Its so tiring when you help them do exercises cause you are the one forever moving, passing them the beanbags, rearranging the bowling pins and running around in circles. KILLS ME, MY RASHES CAME OUT CAUSE I SWEAT LIKE MAD!:(
However I think that old people are cute and there was this uncle that I like the most! He cried while talking to phoebe and me:( Super poor thing but he's really cute, phoebe say he will lie lol lol. He keep calling us to work hard and become doctors. Doctors and doctors, i wonder why it means so much to him:/ Ah and among them, there are disputes too lol. This aunty told me to wheel another aunty away cause she didn't like her, okay the exact words were "我看她不爽!" lmao cracks me up. Ah and there was this malay aunty too:D I merely adjusted her straw for her so it wont drip and she kissed my hand and said sayang LOL! Left around 12+ and bid goodbye to the cute uncle. Didn't dare to say see you next time cause it was impossible and I am afraid he would wait for our presence again. Very sad right damn z. I swear i wont send my parents in one!
Back to school and had lunch while looking at people play basketball. Reflections back in class after that and all I did was drawing on every piece of paper that was exchanged and playing tic-tac-toe. No life ttm HAHAHAH!
Met up with dancers after that and went to walk around while waiting for time to go to cityhall. Ended up going to Singapore Poly to walk around and for me to shit HAHAHA. Went to find Jieming awhile and disturb him(and friends). Travelled to cityhall and then became calefares!
Tried out the AYG cloth item and behaved like retarded small kids during the time there lol. I bet no one believed we were secfours HAHAH. "Again, again" and Bananas;Jipa pledge. This reminds me of the yellow pullover that Sinzhi and me wanted to buy home. HAHA macs for supper and there goes my second week of school life! :O


No comments:
Post a Comment