nabeiiiiii. i very angry walao. the poll useless one! we had like 86%, leading like hiao la and the blarddddy news just reported that there is no extension to the holidays! i feel like slapping the whole world zomgxzxzxzxzxzx. WALAO KILL ALL MY HOPE YOU KNOW! I WANTED TO CHIONG FINISH MY HOMEWORK WITH THAT ONE WEEK AND I WAS BETTING WE GET THE EXTENSION IN CAMP SO I DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT MY WORK. SIBEI PISSED NOW I HOPE THERE IS AN INCREASE IN H1N1 CASES IN SINGAPORE TO LET THE BLARDY MOE OR DONT KNOW WHAT LA KNOW THEIR DECISION IS PLAIN STUPID. I THOUGHT MAJORITY WINS! :(
kao, very sian now. tomorrow still got the camp. then why not we have overnight camp then, sibei lame ttm! ah seriously damn sian now. i only left with sunday(MY ONLLLLLLY FREE DAY T.T) to chiong my work. walao i really damn sian i want to cry now. what kind of holidays is this! i am so stresssed nao i just gobbled down a hotdog bun qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm i am regretttting it now omgxzxzxz :( yadayada there goes my hope fly away like that nabei MOE damn lame. ughhhhh.


No comments:
Post a Comment