HEHEHEEEE EXAMS ARE OVALLLLL (LOL!)
I VERY HAPPPPY NORHXZXZXZ, I WANT TO LAUGH AT THOSE PEOPLE TAKING ELIT HAHA I LAUGH IN YOUR FACEEEEEEEE. HEHEHEHE
ohhhh anywayyy, i am going to fail english chinese chemistry amaths. zzzz i very very veryyy scareddd. miss keee checking oh nooooooooo. :((((((
but at least i got improve HAHAHA. tsk next time i think common test i fail alot alot sekali eoy improve i get the dont know what achievement award then i have $150 freeee shiok!
ahhh i very lazy elaborate on the previous papersss. haha but i have to say amaths sure fail. LOL i see the last page i :O for at least 10 minutes. dont know how to do at alll. andd bio a lot easier compared to common test siao siao. i have like so much timeeee. i was at section B already and i have like 1 hour 10 minutess LOLLLL. write damn slowwww. okay dontplayplay later i say easy i fail zzzzzzz. touch wooooooood.
heheee today after schoooooool very fun :DDDDDDD we talk outside 306 and our mengting locker guy! damn cute. i am going to stalk him on tv! we keep talking about very old shows so funnn. hehe and i hope scratch scratch zhuan yi mu biao to sihong. KARMAAAA!
talk talk talk very long while waiting for haowen. tsk tsk haowen poooor boy dont worrrrry! lalala then went to take mrttttttttttttt(blahblahblahblahblahblahblahVERYFUNblahblahblahTOMORROWTHENSAY:D) i think we are allll artisticcc! HEHE:)
ohhhh i keep playing restaurant city now. very scaryyy! M appear in my restaurant for n times! he stalk me mengting! NOT YOU :B
HAHA OKAY I DONT WANT BLOG ALREADY VERY JIAOOOOO. TOMORROW GOING BACK TO SCHOOL TO CELEBRATE THANK YOU ALLLL OF YOUUUU TO AGREE TO GO TO SCHOOOOOLL CAUSE I CANT GO OUTTT. HAHAHHA JIAO LEHHH OMG MENGTING! :D BYEEEEE!


No comments:
Post a Comment