23.5.08

PTC SUCKS.
so boring.
loll.
and my results are crap luh.
and the way mr tan talk is different la.
hahaha.
ANYWAY.
just when i was happy about the remarks.
with nothing about my attire.
and when my mama was leaving the class room.
phoebe warned me about huanglaoshi.
and soooooo.
i quickly grabbed my mum.
and went "zhao zhao zhao"
meaning run la.
then hor TOO LATE CAN.
yellow went.
"angelineeeeeee ;o"
and shit.
she started crapping all about attire.
and blah blahblah.
like as if my mum can do anything to me for my bad attire UH.
blahblah.
and then we prepared for dance.
anyway before danceeee.
*
**
***
****
*****
******
*******
********
*********
********
*******
******
*****
****
***
**
*
I GIVE ONE FREAKING JIAOBIN I TELL YOU!
whateverrrrrrr.
and then we went to change for dance.
THE NEW PE T SHIRT I BOUGHT WAS LOONG.
AND VERY NICE.
8)
but wear already freaking hot la.
walao.
and principal have bad taste luh.
is he want this kind of design one.
so kukuuuu.
lol.
then dance and dance and dance
very tired luh today.
and hor we need to go down to the parade square.
DAMN DAMN DAMN FREAKING HOT I TELL YOU.
the floor was like damn hot can.
then we wore shoes la.
but also no useee.
the heat go into my shoes.
and later the heat dont want come out loh.
then i keep hop hop around then damn hot.
then damn sian la.
i am alwasy just so near to get standing in the shade.
but never stand.
tall also wrong tsk.
haha.
then finally can go back hall.
i super happy.
haha.
then dance endedddd.
YEA I REMEMBER OHMYGOD MANNN.
today damn heartbreak laaaaa.
oh mannnnn
sec1 girls super heng laaaa.
the massage thingggg.
haiyaaaa.
walaoooo super heartbreakkkk.
haaaaaha.

No comments: