17.4.08

HELLO
i just got locked out of my house.
COS THE LOCK IS SO FREAKING OLD AND I THINK IT RUSTS AND DONT WANT TO OPENNNN
SO I WENT BANGING ONTO IT LIKE ABCDEFG..
AND IT STILL DOESNT OPEN OK.
AND I HAD TO CALL MY MAMA COME BACK
D;
and and and in the end still have to pull open the gate.
lousy gate laaaaaa D;
anyway, i went home, used the com awhile.
and went to sleep.
wasnt feeling well DDD;
keep sniffing here and there la.
then very cold.
SLEEP LIKE PIG LIKE THAT
i wanted to wake up at seven ok.
and then i slept all they way to NINE.
must be a pig in my last life.
and crapxzxzxzxxz we haven start on our heritage trail yet la.....
there's so much to do ok.
AND PETER TAN GIVES THE MOST NOTES.
MAKES MY FILE HEAVIER AND HEAVIER
AND MOST OF THEM ALSO ENDS UP SOMEWHERE IN MY ROOM.
SERIOUS ALTHOUGH HE THINKS HE DONT GIVE MUCH HOMEWORK.
which I dont think so
ITS ALOT OK.
ahh blahblahblah
TOMORROW IS SPORTS DAY ;D
JIAYOU 206 AND ALL THE RUNNERS!
ME ♥ YOU ALL JIAYOUJIAYOUJIAYOU! =DDDDDDD
hello and i just realised I AM BIAS.
ohh then thankyou very much for letting me know. -.-

No comments: