if my life was a story it might be ordinary perhaps no one would read that piece of reailty for what is left within is sth extraordinary
today is the day of the step im gona make the step whiich leave my frens apart kept aside and here i am alone after the graduation i recalled i thinked the past the future im gona live forever i supposed well be together bt tts far iimpossiible for i had to go on..
everii second gone by flys by nvr to stop ii remembered 6a along the way iin my memory lane the joy the fun we criied we fiight we patched we always united iin d end thou our probs miight nvr b solved we work together to make sure no 1 iis left out as our promiise goes on our priide to b uniited forever.. together...
On that day I dreaded, I made a dream I made a promise A breaking hope of the future Perhaps I didn't want to cross this line Perhaps I should stay like this forever Will the ppl i care still stay close to me? Will the ppl i once called stranger become friends? Will the ppl i now call friends soon become stranger? I wondered and my thoughts lingered But then, I saw a smile an assuring smile of a friend tat lives forever in my heart and i thought again... perhaps just perhaps...graduation is not that bad...
In the bare plain walls of the world, strangers entered,all wif fear On the walls, painted the vivid colors of wit, charm and personality, Wif a bit of warmth and care, We saw bright walls in front of our eyes Looking at them thankfully, Happy that friends came to hall in dese halls wif me, Now our friendship has become part of my world Your names hang besides ur smiling faces, I've to thank you for your light, my friends


No comments:
Post a Comment